Insurance And Personal Injury Litigation And Defense Attorneys
What Our Lawyers Can Offer You
Litigation is a service we offer with a wide range of functions. Our lawyers can defend our clients in all types of litigation, including cases involving:
- Personal injury cases like those involving auto accidents, trucking and commercial vehicle accidents, and premises liability cases, such as slip-and-fall accidents and negligent security
- Bad faith insurance claims, such as cases involving property damage
- Agricultural and farm liability claims for Kentucky farm operations that do not carry workers’ compensation insurance
We also serve many of our insurance clients by analyzing and evaluating coverage claims. We offer a close inspection of your unique situation, and we work closely with you to ensure that you are getting the best possible outcome in your case.
We Have The Resources To Help You Resolve Your Case
With more than 80 years of combined litigation experience, our attorneys know how to prepare for litigation and build a strong case that benefits their clients. They have a broad network of experts to call on to aid in their investigations, including:
- Medical experts
- Accountants and financial experts
- Engineers, including biomechanical and accident reconstructionists
- Scientific experts who are relevant to your case
When you need litigation resolved efficiently in a way that protects your bottom line, put your trust in our lawyers to help you find the solutions you need. Our attorneys can guide you through the entire process, helping you prepare for depositions and giving you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about your case.
Let Us Help You With Your Litigation Need
The litigation and defense services we offer can be a crucial component to the success of your case. To learn more about the Kentucky team of Reinhardt & Associates, PLC, contact us at 859-277-7100 to schedule a free initial consultation. Now is always the best time to contact an attorney. If you think you might need an attorney, talk to us; we can help you decide.